Friday, September 20, 2013

you made me star



        when the sun wasn't shining, and good days had gone.
        you made sure i didn't stumble, that i wasn't alone.

        i made many errors, i failed many times.
        you made me recover faster, you were my enzymes.

        there aren't enough words, to express gratitude.
        for your extending help, even when i was rude.

        when people pointing fingers, had reasons to believe.
        you stood by my side, when you could take leave.

        you made it look so easy, i want to thank you all.
        for your contributions, both big and small.

        you kept me going, when things went wrong.
        it is in your honour, i compose this song.

        you gave me strength, when the goal seemed far.
        it is all your glory, you made me star.




No comments:

Post a Comment